onsdag 4 december 2013

Hey , I 'll tell you a little about me in 2023 when I am 23 years old and all the other 22 years old . then we start well alright. I will live in a large house that has a hot tub and a large private swimming pool and I will have two children a boy and a girl and they'll play with my dog named fido and is a German Shepherd , a male.

I will also be a rich man who has no job because I 'll be working on a youtube, where you can get money from. but back to my Life, I will have five cars and I will buy all the game companies and then all the money I get from they gaming companies I give to poor children and then I can just play video games all day long. I will also not go to the gym because it's so beefy guys there, so I will not do so here.

- Hey do you know where the guys 's toilet is : I

- I can show you: Anonymous strong man

- Thank you :)

( Smash ) ( Smash )

And I do not want to happen so I just do not like the gym, and when we also already talking about it here , I like to speak English and I think I will go somewhere you can talk English like London or the British. This was all I could say for today or no, just that I will afford all this because I will have a subscriber thing that 's gonna work super good.

I will be famous for games, and then it should go to when I get 50 subscribers , I think i gonna play Slender man . But when I have 100 subscribers so I intend to start driving indie games . Then when I have 200 subscribers so I intend to play gta 5th When I start to get in the Ultimate (500 subscribers ) so I intend to run a little karoke party . but when I have 1000 subscribers , I think vloga . And then when I have the 1500 so I will play some Saint Row 4 with my friends if they ever fix it .

 When I'm at 2000 , I think Omegle . At 3000 , I think playing horror games . And when I have 5000 omg so I intend to run an Omegle . Later at 10,000 so I will play some games with saxschampo . When I'm at 15,000 so I will ask Zexyzek if I get to be with him and troll others, and it would be awesome.

When I'm at 20,000 so I will play gta 5 with my friends. And when I'm totally soon at the target (50 , 000) , I think Omegle . When I'm at 100,000 so I intend to play minecraft with kermit or sky or deadlox or someone who plays minecraft , someone who is super unique like sky . Once I get 200 000 , I think playing paranolma or Jeff the killer .


When I get 500 000 so I intend to buy headphones and a new camera to the data . And when I'm at 1,000,000 so I will be in an episode of smosh . When I'm at 2 million , I think playing with Minx . When I'm at 3 000 000 Markiplier are gonna be one of my guests on my channel that I mean that I'll play a little drunk minecraft with him . At 5 million so think Omegle , and it's fun. When I'm at 10 million , I think playing in smosh games . When I have 15 000 000 then I think playing with Pewdiepie while playing some fun table games with teams hypercube . Then when I have 20 000 000 I will buy a disagner and director and then I intend to do lots of music tracks on minecraft , gta 5, Assassins Creed , Dead Rising 3/2/1 , Slender man , I will. be the ultimate. When I 've got 50 000 000 I'll be on a channel zombie go boom or abbreviation ZGB dealing weapons and lots of other things. Once I get 100 000 000 , I think Omegle . : P The End

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar